- A specialist formulation for adding to Ultrasonic baths for cleaning glass and optical lenses
- It safely removes contaminants including general soiling, waxes, buffing compounds, fingerprints and grease etc
- Will not damage the glass or any metal parts. Use to restore clarity or as a preparation of surface before applying special coatings
- The concentrate solution is added to water at a rate of 1 part concentrate to 10 parts of water (we recommend using deionised / de-mineralized water)
- Operating temperature of bath should be set between 40 - 80 degrees centigrade
- Always test before use on new applications
- After cleaning rinse all surfaces thoroughly with clean water. The bath should be changed regularly when the solution becomes dirty
- Safe to use on most metals, although please test before use
- Designed for industrial professional use and hobbyist use - see other listings US-SO-OPT-1L
Allendale Ultrasonics strive to provide specialist and affordable ultrasonic Cleaner equipment, our ultrasonic Cleaner tanks and optical cleaning fluids can be used for many applications. Applications include mechanics, opticians, hospitals, surgeries, doctors, veterinarian, vets, laboratories, marine work, tattoo studios, body piercing parlors, labs, universities, jewellers, watch repair.
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.