- 10 Litre heated ultrasonic cleaner (to brim capacity)
- Machine & lid constructed from anti-corrosive, acid proof SUS304 stainless steel for maximum durability - tank pressed from a single sheet
- Degas mode for preparation of cleaning solutions, delicate and full power modes for greater control of the cleaning process
- 40 kHz operating frequency, 200 Watts ultrasonic power /400 Watts heating power.
- 220V A/C 50Hz (alternative voltages/ frequencies available)
- Drain tap (Standard ¼ BSP pipe thread).
- Tank size – (L) 505 x (W) 135 x (H) 150 mm
- Machine size – (L)550 x (W)165 x (H)310 mm (exc. Drain tap)
- Wire basket included
- 1 litre of Rapizyme a powerful solubilising agent, breaks down protein residues - removes dry blood and other organic matter.
- Tested by the Royal Institute of Public Health - Biodegradable solution, no environmental or health risks.
- Ideal for hospitals, surgery’s, dentists, doctors, veterinarian practices, body piercing studio’s, tattooist, laboratories, and other applications where having pristine instruments is necessary.
This kit is designed around our premium 10 litre Cavitek ultrasonic cleaner, which has degas, delicate and full power modes. Operating at frequency of 40kHz with 200 watts of ultrasonic power and a 400 watt thermostatically controlled heater this tank can handle the toughest jobs, but is still gentle enough for those delicate items. Also included is a wire basket and 1 litre of Rapizyme, a special formulation for removing organic matter. All you need to clean medical instruments, perfect for health-care professionals such as surgeons, dentists, veterinarians and general laboratory applications.
||Same Day Dispatch
||Ultrasonic Cleaning Kit