This product has been superseded by US-SP-EP-2OZ, please search this part as a suitable replacement
- Perfect for bonding Ultrasonic transducers to most surfaces.
- Repairs Ceramics, Brick, Plaster, Wood and Fiberglass.
- Fills Metal Castings and Automotive Parts.
- Bonding Models and Test Rigs.
- Application Temperature: +5 degrees Celsius - +35 degrees Celsius.
- Store Out of Direct Sunlight At Temperatures Between 15 degrees Celsius and 25 degrees Celsius.
- Colour in Epoxy tube: Grey.
- Colour in Activator tube: Black.
Directions of Use
CLEAN: Clean, dry and abrade the joint surfaces to be adhered.
MIX: Measure equal amounts from each tube and mix until uniform.
APPLY: Apply the mixture to one surface and press parts together.
POWER MAXED Steel Power Epoxy is a slow-curing, strong adhesive with exceptional adhesion to most hard materials, especially metals. Suitable for use as an adhesive for metal, ceramics, brick, plaster and fibreglass, Steel Power Epoxy is ideal for anything from DIY household repairs to a range of more industrial uses.
Power Maxed Steel Power Epoxy Tube is supplied in two 28g tubes. 1x Epoxy tube and 1x Activator tube.
PLEASE NOTE: The use of Steel Power Epoxy is as a secondary securing method, as on our Ultrasonic tanks it is used in conjunction with a mounting stud to improve ultrasonic transfer and ensure the transducer remains secure.Additional Information
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.