- A specialist acidic formulation for adding to Ultrasonic baths for removing oxidation and rust from metals including iron, cast Iron, copper, tin, aluminium and steel / stainless steel
- It is ideal for engine parts including carburetors, valves, heat exchangers etc as well as metals that have been in storage
- Other applications include oxides resulting from soldering or welding, cleaning rusty / corroded tools
- As well as removing oxides it safely removes contaminants including general soiling, carbon and grease etc
- The cleaning process will not damage, corrode or darken most metal components. It is totally biodegradable and phosphate free
- The concentrate solution is added to water at a rate of 1 part concentrate to 10 parts of water (we recommend using deionised / de-mineralized water)
- Operating temperature of bath should be set between 40 - 80 degrees centigrade
- Always test before use on new applications
- After cleaning rinse all surfaces thoroughly with clean water. The bath should be changed regularly when the solution becomes dirty
- Deep clean - Ideal for stain removal and removing dirt and oxidation
Allendale Ultrasonics strive to provide specialist and affordable ultrasonic Cleaner equipment, our ultrasonic Cleaner tanks and oxidation removal cleaning fluids can be used for many applications. Applications include mechanics, engineering workshops, machinists, factories, hospitals, dental practices, surgeries, laboratories, jewellers, watch repair, hobbyists, industrial, and more.
Safe to use on most metals, although please test before use
Designed for industrial professional use and hobbyist use - see other listings US-SO-OXI-1L and US-SO-OXI-5L
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.