- 36 Litre Cavitek Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner Tank 220V.
- For best results use appropriate cleaning fluid or solvent suitable for the item.
- The Cavitek series offers increased functionality with features such as degas, delicate and full power modes alongside the standard fluid temperature and cleaning cycle timer controls.
- Removes Dirt, Grease, Corrosion - can be used for cleaning Electronic and Mechanical parts. For best results use appropriate cleaning fluid or solvent suitable for the item, please see our wide range of fluids.
- Tank size: 510x300x250mm.
- Degas mode - This mode is to be used after a fluid change to rapidly remove air from the fluid so it can provide maximum cleaning effectiveness from the start of the cleaning cycle.
- Delicate mode - The cleaner runs at half power which provides a less aggressive cleaning action for fragile/delicate items.
- Full-power mode - A powerful deep clean that will clean heavily contaminated items.
- Temperature and Timing mode - Allows the user to set both the fluid temperature and duration of the cleaning cycle. These parameters will change depending on the cleaning agent and item being cleaned. See manual for more information.
- Tank and Housing Made From Stainless Steel.
- Wire Basket included.
- Drain tap has a standard ½ BSP pipe thread.
Allendale Ultrasonics strive to provide specialist and affordable ultrasonic cleaning equipment, our ultrasonic cleaning tanks and fluids can be used for many applications.
This includes but is not limited to mechanics, engineering workshops, machinists, factories, hospitals, dental practices, surgeries, general practices (GPs), doctors, veterinarian, vets, laboratories, marine work, tattoo studios, body piercing parlours, labs, universities, PCB boards, soldering, scuba diving schools, gardeners, tree surgeons, jewellers, watch repair, acupuncture, hairdressers, kitchens, restaurants, bars, hotels, cafes, hobbyists, industrial, printers, coin collectors, and more.
|Type||XL Ultrasonic Cleaner|
|Drain Tap||1/2" BSP|