- A concentrated, non hazardous, low alkaline cleaner, formulated in the UK to improve the cleaning process of ultrasonic cleaners
- Designed to remove oils, greases, dust and dirt contamination from mixed metals, plastics, rubber, ceramic and glass components
- Concentrate is added to water at a ratio 1 part concentrate, to between 5 and 20 parts water dependant on cleaning action required (We recommend using deionised / demineralised water).
- Operating temperature of bath should be set between 40 - 70 degrees centigrade
- Always test before use on new applications
- After cleaning rinse all surfaces thoroughly with clean water. The bath should be changed regularly when the solution becomes dirty
- Deep clean - Ideal for stain removal and removing dirt and oxidation
- Safe to use on many materials, although please test or contact us before use
- Designed for industrial professional use and hobbyist use - see other listings US-SO-ULT-1L
Allendale Ultrasonics strive to provide specialist and affordable ultrasonic Cleaner equipment, our ultrasonic Cleaner tanks and cleaning fluids can be used for many applications. Applications include mechanics, engineering workshops, machinists, factories, hospitals, dental practices, surgeries, general practices (GPs), doctors, veterinarian, vets, laboratories, marine work, tattoo studios, body piercing parlors, labs, universities, soldering, gardeners, tree surgeons, jewellers, watch repair, acupuncture, hairdressers, kitchens, restaurants, bars, hotels, cafes, hobbyists, industrial, printers, coin collectors, and more.Additional Information
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.