- A specialist formulation for adding to Ultrasonic baths for removing flux from soldering and even deposits left from water damage
- The Cleaning process safely removes contaminants etc and will not damage, corrode or darken metal components
- Safe on brass, copper, aluminium and other sensitive metals
- The concentrate solution is added to water at a rate of 1 part concentrate to 10 parts of water (we recommend using deionised / de-mineralized water)
- Operating temperature of bath should be set between 40 - 80 degrees centigrade
- Always test before use on new applications
- After cleaning rinse all surfaces thoroughly with clean water. The bath should be changed regularly when the solution becomes dirty
- Designed for industrial professional use and hobbyist use - see other listings US-SO-FLU-1L and US-SO-FLU-5L
Allendale Ultrasonics strive to provide specialist and affordable ultrasonic Cleaner equipment, our ultrasonic Cleaner tanks and Flux cleaning fluids can be used for many applications. Applications include Soldering and PCB reworking, computer and phone repairs, Game console repairs, and more.
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.