- A specialist formulation for adding to Ultrasonic baths for cleaning engine parts including carburetors, valves, heat exchangers etc
- It safely removes contaminants including general soiling, carbon and grease etc
- The cleaning process will not damage, corrode or darken metal components. Safe on brass, aluminium and other sensitive metals
- The concentrate solution is added to water at a rate of 1 part concentrate to 10 parts of water (we recommend using deionised / de-mineralized water)
- Operating temperature of bath should be set between 50 - 80 degrees centigrade
- Always test before use on new applications
- After cleaning rinse all surfaces thoroughly with clean water. The bath should be changed regularly when the solution becomes dirty
- Deep clean - Ideal for stain removal and removing dirt and oxidation
- Safe to use on most metals, although please test before use
- Designed for industrial professional use and hobbyist use - see other listings US-SO-CAR-5L and US-SO-CAR-25L
Allendale Ultrasonics strive to provide specialist and affordable ultrasonic Cleaner equipment, our ultrasonic Cleaner tanks and carburettor cleaning fluids can be used for many applications. Including Engines, engine components, heads, valves, seats, rockers, carburettors, mechanics, engineering workshops, machinists, factories, laboratories, hobbyists, industrial, and more.
Thank you for your enquiry, you can find a link to the safety data sheet for the carburettor cleaning solution under 'Additional Information' on the product listing page. If you have any further enquiries please do not hesitate to contact us.