- A rapid test to detect residual proteins left behind on ultrasonic cleaners, and tools cleaned in them
- Can also be used to test washer-disinfectors, endoscopes and other hard to clean surgical instruments
- This protein test is based on a dye-binding solution used in clinical chemistry and can detect protein residues within 1 μg sensitivity
- To perform the test simply take 1 of the 10 swabs and wipe the test surface
- Then mix the contaminated swab in one of the test vials for 10 seconds and compare the visual results with the test guide provided within the kit
- Conforms to BS EN ISO 15883
- Results in 10 seconds
- Ideal for tattooist, veterinarian practices, surgery's, doctors, body piercing studio's, laborites and anywhere where having pristine instruments is necessary
A rapid test to detect residual proteins left behind on ultrasonic cleaners.
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.
- 90 Litre Industrial Digital XL Ultrasonic Cleaner 3000W£2,407.64 £2,006.37
- 57 Litre Industrial Digital XL Ultrasonic Cleaner 3000W£2,057.17 £1,714.31
- 112 Litre Industrial Digital XL Ultrasonic Cleaner 4000W£3,138.41 £2,615.34
- 145 Litre Industrial Digital XL Ultrasonic Cleaner 6000W£3,441.80 £2,868.17