- Easy to read graduations and marking area
- Beaker features a 300ml capacity
- By separating the fluid in the tank from the fluid in the beakers uses less cleaning solution as it is only required in the beakers, the fluid in the tank is only used as a medium to allow the ultrasonic waves to pass into the beaker, water can be used
- By separating parts to its individual beaker allows you to keep batches or groups of components together to prevent parts becoming mixed
- Ideal for veterinary practices, surgery's, dentists, doctors, body piercing studio's, laboratories, educational purposes, scientific use and many other applications.
- Can be used with our 3 litre beaker rack and standard ultrasonic cleaning baskets (Not compatible with the 6 litre beaker rack)
High quality 300ml low form heatable beaker made from borosilicate glass, graduated with pouring spout.
Material: Borosilicate Glass
Min Graduation: 50ml
Max Graduation: 300ml
Outside Diameter: 74mm
inside Diameter: 71mm
Overall height: 100mm
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.