- Perfect for cleaning small items such as jewellery, small carburettor/machine components, dental equipment, medical equipment, small electronics and more!
- By separating the fluid in the tank from the fluid in the beakers uses less cleaning solution as it is only required in the beakers, the fluid in the tank is only used as a medium to allow the ultrasonic waves to pass into the beaker, water can be used
- By having two beakers you are able to clean two different items with different cleaning solutions at the same time if required
- Dual Beaker holders to support two beakers with minimal support reducing loss of ultrasonic power
- By separating parts to its individual beaker allows you to keep batches or groups of components together to prevent parts becoming mixed
- Correct Propagation: By suspending the item away from the base of the ultrasonic bath you will allow for correct propagation during the ultrasonic cleaning cycle
- Repositioning_ The basket has convenient handles which sit on top of the bath lip which allow for safe and easy repositioning of the object being cleaned during the ultrasonic cleaning cycle
- Compatible Ultrasonic Tanks: 3 litre and 9 litre tanks. May be compatible with other tanks. Please check basket dimensions below
- Basket Dimensions: L: 261mm x W: 93.4mm x H: 85mm
- Compatible Beaker Diameter: Minimum: 45.3mm, Maximum: 81.3mm
- Ultrasonic Cleaner and beakers not included
- Material: Stainless Steel
Allendale Ultrasonics strive to provide specialist and affordable ultrasonic cleaning equipment, our ultrasonic Cleaner tanks and fluids can be used for many applications. Including mechanics, engineering workshops, machinists, factories, hospitals, dental practices, surgeries, general practices (GPs), doctors, veterinarian, vets, laboratories, marine work, tattoo studios, body piercing parlours, labs, universities, PCB boards, soldering, scuba diving schools, gardeners, tree surgeons, jewellers, watch repair, acupuncture, hairdressers, kitchens, restaurants, bars, hotels, cafes, hobbyists, industrial, printers, coin collectors, and more.