- Maximum control with our premium range Cavitek ultrasonic cleaner, various modes in including_ degas, delicate and full power modes.
- Stainless steel tank construction for maximum durability.
- Tactile buttons for degas, temperature, timer and power control.
- Delicate mode for fragile items, and full power modes for more aggressive cleaning.
- Degas function for easier preparation of solution, or for sonication of fluids.
- Easy to read LED display.
- Tank Size: 150 x 137 x 100mm.
- Wire basket included.
- Suitable for cleaning gold, platinum, silver and other precious metals.
- Supplied with our specialist concentrated formulation for cleaning grease, oils, dirt and grime from gem stones and precious metals. Not all precious stones and metals are suitable for Ultrasonic cleaning, please test before use on new applications.
This is our complete kit for cleaning jewellery. Comprising of a 3 litre Cavitek professional ultrasonic cleaner, basket, rinse bath and 1 litre of our specially formulated cleaning solution for Jewellery. Everything you need to restore the original brilliance and shine of bracelets, broaches, necklaces, rings and other jewellery pieces.
Operating temperature of bath should be set between 20 - 60 degrees centigrade.
After cleaning rinse all surfaces thoroughly with deionised / clean water.
Directions - Concentrate is added to water at a rate of 1 part concentrate to 10 parts of water (we recommend using deionised / demineralised water.)
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.
|Type||Ultrasonic Cleaning Kit|