- Industrial Floor standing 144 Litre Ultrasonic cleaner
- 28KHz operating frequency providing a fast general clean
- Tested and Approved BS EN 12921-1:2010 standard
- Bath L1000mm x W400mm x H360mm / L39.37" x W15.75" x H14.17"
- Basket included, dimensions L960mm x W355mm x H200mm / L37.80" x W13.98" x H7.87"
- Cleaner external dimensions L1140mm x W600mm x H670mm / L44.88" x W23.62" x H26.38"
- Items can be suspended in the bath, avoiding contact with the base
- 304 Grade Stainless-steel, 2mm Thick bath (Folded/welded) Construction
- 1800W of Ultrasonic power and 5000W of heating power
- Special Features: Caster wheels, 1 Inch BSP Drain Valve, Remote control input
A large 144L Capacity, floor standing industrial Ultrasonic Cleaner, temperature adjustable from 20-80 Degrees C. Comes with a remotely positionable Ultrasonic Generator which has a digital display and 0-99-minute cycle timer, variable power control from 10-100% and a Pulse function suitable for degassing and delicate cleaning. The robust 2mm 304 grade stainless steel bath is fitted with a 1” BSP drain valve for removal of fluids. Unit also comes with a 304-grade stainless steel cleaning basket and lid. The ultrasonic process allows you to reach areas previously inaccessible through conventional labour-intensive cleaning. As a semi-automated process, repeatable results are readily achievable in a fraction of the time of manual cleaning.
Tank Volume: 144 Litre to brim
Bath Dimensions: L1000mm x W400mm x H360mm / L39.37" x W15.75" x H14.17"
Basket Dimensions: L960mm x W355mm x H200mm / L37.80" x W13.98" x H7.87"
Transducer Power: 1800W Generator, supply 230VAC 50-60Hz
Heater Power: 5000W requires 22A 3 Phase 400VAC 50-60HZ
Generator Type: 1 x US-SP-XL-GEN-2400
1 x XL Ultrasonic Cleaner
1 x Stainless-Steel lid
1 x Stainless steel 304 Grade basket
1 x US-SP-XL-GEN-2400 Ultrasonic generator
1 x Interconnecting generator lead 2.7m long
1 x XL Ultrasonic Cleaner User Manual
1 x Robust Shipping Crate
Mechanics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Dental practices, Veterinarian, Laboratories, Tattoo studios, Body piercing parlours, Repair and Maintenance, Scuba diving, Jewellers, Acupuncture, Bars, Hobbyists, Print Industry.
All cleaners come with a 12 month return to base warranty where we offer a repair / replacement service by our in-house engineers. Repairs service also available outside of warranty.
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.
|Type||XL Ultrasonic Cleaner|
|Drain Tap Thread||1 Inch BSP|
|Heating Power (watts)||5000|
|Drain Tap Position||L/H End|
|Watts Per Litre Rating W/L||16|
|Number Of Transducers||30|
|Transducer Power (Watts)||1800|
|Heater Mounting Position||Side|
|Bath Material Thickness (mm)||2|
|Basket Internal Dimensions||L960mm x W355mm x H200mm / L37.80" x W13.98" x H7.87"|
|XL Tank Internal dimensions||L1000mm x W400mm x H360mm / L39.37" x W15.75" x H14.17"|
|Tank External Dimensions||L1140mm x W600mm x H670mm / L44.88" x W23.62" x H26.38"|