- 10 Litre heated ultrasonic cleaner (to brim capacity)
- Removes dirt, grease, corrosion and other contaminants. For best results use with Allendale's specially formulated ultrasonic cleaning detergents
- Machine and lid constructed from anti-corrosive, acid proof SUS304 stainless steel for maximum durability - tank pressed from a single sheet
- Analogue control panel with dials for easy control of temperature and time.
- Power supply: 220V/AC 50Hz (please contact us for other voltages).
- Ultrasonic frequency: 40kHz.
- Ultrasonic power: 200 Watts.
- Heating power: 400 Watts.
- Drain tap (Standard ¼ BSP pipe thread).
- Tank size - (L) 505 x (W) 135 x (H) 150mm.
Our analogue system allows for easy control of the ultrasonic cleaner. With a built in thermostat for temperature control and a timer for control of the cycle length this is one of our most popular systems with a price to match. Working at an ultrasonic frequency of 40 kHz, ultrasonic power of 200 watts and heating power of 400 watts this machine has all the power that you will need to start ultrasonic cleaning.
Its long and slim design makes it perfect for those items that require a longer tank but not necessarily deeper or wider. Suitable for use in hospitals, dental surgeries, general practises, GP surgeries, veterinary surgeries, tattoo studios, body piercing parlours, jewellers, horological applications, universities, mechanical and engineering workshops among many other applications. If it needs cleaning you can probably clean it ultrasonically!
Machine size - (L)550 x (W)165 x (H)310mm (exc. Drain tap).
Wire basket available, rinse tank and drip trays available.
|Type||XL Ultrasonic Cleaner|
|Drain Tap||1/4" BSP|