- Compact Bench top 10 Litre Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Digital temperature/ timer displays with Degas and delicate
- Cleaner external dimensions L550mm x W165mm x H310mm / L21.65" x W6.50" x H12.20"
- Durable 304 Stainless-steel bath and housing for easy maintenance
- 200W of Ultrasonic power and 400W of heating power
- 40KHz operating frequency to provide a detailed clean
- Wire Basket Available - see separate listing (Part No. US-BA-10L)
- Recommended basket size L470mm x W110mm x H100mm / L18.50" x W4.33" x H3.94"
- For Compatible Beakers and wire racks please see our accessories section
- Special features: Degas button, to condition fluid prior to cleaning, Delicate button (50% power setting)
A compact bench top Ultrasonic Cleaner, simply operated using mechanical dial controls, Temperature adjustable 20-80 Degrees C independent of cleaning cycle status. Cleaning run Time adjustable 0-20 minutes. Comes with a stainless-steel lid and removable mains lead, the use of a basket is recommended available separately. Powerful 400W of heating and 200W of ultrasonic power provides robust ultrasonic cleaning action to remove Dirt, oil grease and contaminates from a wide variety of hard surfaces. The ultrasonic process allows you to reach areas previously inaccessible through conventional labour-intensive cleaning. As a semi-automated process repeatable results are readily achievable in a fraction of the time of manual cleaning.
Tank Volume: 10 Litre to brim
Basket Dimensions: Lx Wx H
Ultrasonic Power: 200W
Heater Power: 400W
Supply voltage range: 220-240v AC
Operating Features: Clear Digital temperature and timer LED displays, Push button On /Off, Degas button to condition the fluid prior to cleaning, Delicate button to clean at 50% power, Up/Down controls
1 x Ultrasonic Cleaner
1 x Stainless-Steel lid
1 x Mains lead to suit delivery address requirement
1 x Ultrasonic cleaner user manual
Mechanics, Engineering, Manufacturing, Dental practices, Veterinarian, Laboratories, Tattoo studios, Body piercing parlours, Repair and Maintenance, Scuba diving, Jewellers, Acupuncture, Bars, Hobbyists, Print Industry.
Allendale ultrasonics, part of the Allendale group, has been supplying ultrasonic cleaners to Hobby users through to the industrial sectors since 2003, with a large range of stock tanks from 0.7 Litre to 288 Litres capacity, available off the shelf. Custom sizes within and beyond the stocked range are also available built to the customers desired specification.
|Heating Power (watts)||400|
|Drain Tap Position||R/H End|
|Watts Per Litre Rating W/L||25|
|Number Of Transducers||4|
|Basket included||Additional Cost|
|Transducer Power (Watts)||200|
|Heater Mounting Position||Base of bath|
|Bath Material Thickness (mm)||1|
|Basket Internal Dimensions||L470mm x W110mm x H100mm / L18.50" x W4.33" x H3.94"|
|Tank External Dimensions||L550mm x W165mm x H310mm / L21.65" x W6.50" x H12.20"|
The tank can be filled with a hose or similar. There is a drainage tap to allow you to drain directly in to a sink, drain or container, or we adapters for the drainage taps, please see part US-SP-DR-0.5. Many thanks