- 10 x 12g sachets of RapidEx Ultrasonic Cleaner Detergent - sachets simply dissolve when dropped in to ultrasonic cleaner
- A powerful solution used in a wide variety of situations ranging from hospital sterile services departments to dentists, doctors surgeries, veterinary practices.
- The solution is also ideal for mechanics and engineers, cleans oil and heavily tarnished items.
- Ideal for tattoo and piercing studios - removes stains and dried on matter such as ink or blood.
- Measured doses to stop wastage drop 1 sachet in to ultrasonic cleaning bath - based on use with a 2-3L ultrasonic cleaner
- Also supplied in bulk 2.25kg carton or larger 28g sachets for larger ultrasonic tanks - see other listings
Rapidex is a UK based company that designs and manufactures its products in the UK. The products are used throughout Great Britain, Europe and the rest of the world.
The company has specialised in producing cleansers and associated infection control products ideal for ultrasonic cleaners for over 40 years. They are used in a wide variety of situations ranging from Hospital Sterile Services departments to Dentists, Doctors Surgeries, Veterinary practices, Hospital, Podiatrists Tattoo studios and Piercers, in fact any place where it is important to keep things clean and free from infectious agents.
We at allendale-ultrasonics have discovered that the cleaning properties of Rapidex also suits engineers and mechanics as it cleans, removes grease, and is manufactured to a very high standard."
|Heating Power||and is manufactured to a very high standard. ""|